CYN Counseling Center
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on children and families? Do you want to be a part of an organization growing to meet the increasing mental health needs in our community? If so, CYN Counseling Center may be the perfect fit for you!
We are a nonprofit, community-based counseling agency that offers therapy, case management, crisis intervention, and community education to people of all ages. For over 40 years, CYN’s collaborative team has provided critical services that change the lives of thousands.
- Delivers direct services to clients; occasional necessary indirect services, such as case management.
- Provides direct therapy services in-person or via telehealth platforms.
- Prepares assessments, case notes, and any other written reports as necessary, documenting all client services.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Refers/links clients to ancillary services.
Required & Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, Psychology, Sociology, or related field required. Master's degree in a behavioral or social science (social welfare, sociology, psychology, counseling and guidance, social work, etc.) preferred.
- Candidates with LCSW, LCPC, LSW, or LPC licensure preferred, however non-licensed candidates with bachelor's degree in related fields will be considered.
- Minimum of one year counseling/therapy experience preferred.